Wednesday, November 15, 2017

DT: Viva la Vida


Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you today a double layout I made for last year Halloween pictures. I was inspired by the Paper Wings Productions: Frida por vida, clear stamp set.





I also used:


Colonial white, cream, and Cocoa cardstock
Neon colors cardstocks
Crafty Chica day of dead printed cardstock
Liquid Glass
Inks: Black, Hero Stamps. 

Stickles

Nuvo Drops

Left side:



The right side:







I hope you enjoyed my layout and visit my blog.

Have wonderful and blessed day,


Vicky Tovar

2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...