Wednesday, October 11, 2017

DT Post: Day of the Dead Altar/ House

Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion,blogspot.com  sharing with you today a Day of Dead altar/ house I made to teach my crafty friends.


I used Paper Wings Productions:
Mujer Skeleton Cling Stamp 
dia-de-los-muertos-hombre
skeleton-couples-cling-stamp-set
skeletons-cling-stamp-set

I also used:
White cardstock
Neon colors cardstocks
Glitter cardstock
Crafty Chica day of dead printed cardstock
Liquid Glass
Distress Inks: antique linen, Ranger
Many little findings
Gesso, Hero Stamps liquid ink in Teal
Tissue paper
Mod Podge
Metal dies: Sizzix Crafty Chica dies
Michael's house

For this project, I tinted the gesso with the liquid teal ink and roughly painted the walls and outside of the house. Then, I modpodge some tissue papers on the outside walls of the house to resemble stucco. I cut several pieces of glitter paper and neon papers with the metal dies. Choose the pieces of printed cardstock for the walls. Finally after many other steps detailed in my blog tomorrow, I decorated the house with the many findings to resemble a Mexican Day of the Dead altar telling a forever love story.


Here some closeups:






I hope you enjoyed my little altar and visit my blog.

Have wonderful and blessed day,

Vicky Tovar

3 comments:

  1. This altar is so amazing! I love all the little details and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic, Vicky! Your attention to detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...