Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I've Bean Missing You

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a coffee them card using



I stamped one of the images from the stamp set across the entire card making sure to move it over a little each time until the entire stamp is on the card. I then colored in the to go cup on each row using Copic markers RV13 and RV14. 
I stamped one of the sentiments using a pink ink. The card front is matted onto a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and then adhered to a white card base.

I hope you enjoyed my CAS card today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman
www.muffinsandlace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...