Tuesday, April 12, 2016

sunshine and black eyed Susans

Hi all, Ashley here! We have had the craziest spring I can remember. March was warmer than average and now we're having snow. That's Indiana weather for you, but I'm ready to see my spring flowers! This Black Eyed Susan stamp set was just what I needed to bring some color to my day!
I stamped my image with Versamark and used white fine detail embossing powder to heat emboss the image. Then I used my Copic markers to loosely color the stamped image and used some distress ink blending around the very edges of the base for the sky and the grass. I thought the colors of my flowers were too bright for a black center of black eyed Susans so I just colored the center the same color as the flowers.

My sentiment is from the Earth and Sky stamp set and I thought these flowers could definitely bring some sunshine to any day! I adhered my flowered base to the card base and tied on some twine.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...