Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Peace Love Joy

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a Christmas card for you. 

I am using two different sets on my card today. First the sentiment set is

Say it Winter Greetings




So I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I took my glitter pen and colored in a few places but you can't really see it in the picture.
I cut each image out with a pair of detailed scissors.

I took a piece of watercolor paper and made my background using different yellow and orange watercolors. 

I adhered the images onto the front of the watercolor paper using liquid adhesive and then used foam tape on the back of the angel.

I stamped the sentiments onto the watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink. 


I hoped you enjoyed my card today.
Have a wonderful week friends. 








1 comment:

  1. Awesome card and love the soft chosen coloring!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...