Friday, August 7, 2015

Hello Hello


 Hello PWP fans!  Its Amber here with you today sharing another card featuring one of the Geisha girls from the Geishas Cling Stamp Set and a sentiment stamp from the Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Set. I had lots of fun creating this one. Below I have a step by step tutorial for you to check out.


Step 1. Pick two different coordinating patterned papers. I used a polka dotted paper for the top half and a dark watercolored piece for the bottom half. The top half is larger then the bottom half. 


Step 2. Cut the patterned paper to fit the card base. 


Step 3. Stamp your image and sentiment onto another piece of coordinating patterned paper. I used a pink patterned paper and stamped my images in a blue ink that matched the other patterned papers.


Step 4. Cut out your image and sentiments. I also cut out a little banner to add to the top of my card.


Step 5. Lay out your images, staple your banner to the top left, staple the two hello sentiments to the bottom left, and add some matching ribbon. After you card is assembled add some stitching around the outside edges. You can see a close up below. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! This will be my last post for Paper Wings Productions. I've had so much fun creating for the blog. Thank you for letting me be apart of your team Carrie.
Supplies:  Cardstock- White / Patterened Paper- Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Geisha's / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Vintage Technology / Versa Color Ink Pad- Blue /  Lime Green Ribbon- Fancy Pants / Sulky Thread- White

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...