Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Hi y'all! It's Stephanie here again today for today's What's Up Wednesday feature!



I have some winter themed cards to share. These will be great for the Christmas season, but also after the holidays are over, they can be sent as winter cards!!


I started by punching many snowflakes from different colored cardstock. 


I saw the idea for these cards on Pinterest. I love the wreath made from snowflakes!!
I used Glue Dots to form a circle with my punched snowflakes. 


On some cards I did only one layer of snowflakes and on others I added a few layers to give the wreath more dimension.

The snowflake & sentiment stamps are from the Winter Mix It Up Clear stamp set 




I added some glitter over some of the sentiments & snowflakes. I love the sparkly touch this lends to the cards. 
I am all set to send out some handmade cards this holiday season!!
Thanks for visiting today! Make it a crafty one!



1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...