Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

*****To join our June Challenge: Chipboard and/or Wood Veneers, CLICK HERE*****


Hi guys, Katie here for What's Up Wednesday!


Today I wanted to share with you these 2 cards I made using my *favorite* Paper Wings Productions stamp- the Play with your Coffee stamp. I did a post here back in January sharing some cards I made with this stamp, which you can see here.

For these 2 cards, I wanted to stick to a certain color scheme, so I found this one on pinterest. The cup of tea on it is perfect, right? I love the color scheme and I tried to use only those colors on my cards.
I used the borders from the Snapshot Framer stamp set to create a "surface" to stamp my cups onto to, almost like a table.


Thanks for stopping by! While you're here, take a minute to read some of the other posts by the design team and enter our current monthly challenge!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I feel like going downstairs and brewing a cup right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cup of coffee and these cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww the web site says this set is no longer available. Maybe that's a mistake?
    Such adorable cards!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...