Sunday, January 5, 2014

Key to a Kingdom art deco: stamping over different surfaces




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Spotlight Sunday PWP post.

This is my altered chipboard deco made with Tando chipboards and a lot of PWP stamps and even more mediums.
I call it " Key to a Kingdom" and it's a masculine piece that can be given to a man in our life.

I used 3d textured  paints (over the frame); a lot of embossing powders over the chipboards.
I stamped into the molding paste on the background and then misted the wet paste with  a mix of mists. 
The very same stamps were stamped with black permanent ink over already embossed outer surfaces. The inner circle was heat embossed with black powder and then misted over. 
The King and a Crown stamps were stamped and heat embossed with Gold powder and then hand cut and glued over the art piece.
There is a lot of paint and embossed texture on this project  and after all it was just a " play with your supplies" work: I used a mix of mediums we all keep and my heat gun just worked extra hours.










See you again in a couple of weeks!


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the stamping you did on the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful texture you created with various mediums and stamps.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...