Monday, June 24, 2013

NEW at Paper Wings Productions

Happy Monday!

Who is ready to hear all about our NEWness?  Where do I even begin??

Let's start with our NEW DESIGN TEAM!
Here are our "Flight Attendants" (aka design team) for August 2013-January 2014


Shay and I will still continue posting as well.  Please take a moment and welcome our new team.  We still have another month before they officially start, but we are already super excited to  see what they make with our stamps!  You will learn more about this lovely ladies soon!

Next, let's talk about something that has consumed so very much of my time...a NEW WEBSITE!  I have been working on it for so long and I'm really proud of it!  As of the time this was posted, our normal url www.paperwingsproductions.com still isn't connected.  Until the internet Gods get everything moved over, use this link:


I am still uploading new products.  We have lots of cool sprays, inks, hand dyed ribbon, and other yummy products to add to the store.  Please keep checking back.  Also, I realize there are bound to be some mistakes.  If you run into any trouble, please contact me at paperwingsproductions@hotmail.com 

Now...

I've saved the best for last!  We have NEW cling stamp sets!  Our talented designers Liz Balderas of Handmade by Lissie Girl and Liz Allen of Fine & Fancy have some great new designs.  I have done a few more as well.  New designs include:

Texas Wildflowers





Sayings






Be sure and check out ALL of the new sets HERE.
Again, be sure and use this link for the new website until the site officially gets moved.  http://paperwingsproduction.wix.com/home


Let me know what you think of our newness!

Enjoy the flight,
Carrie

10 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Loving the new stamps and can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be joining the team! The new stamps are gorgeous! Love those southern sayings, I was in Atlanta before moving to Ireland with my DH! Thanks for having me aboard this flight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! the new stamps are gorgeous! off to check the new site:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies! I can't wait to see what you create with PWP stamps!

    I love the new site and stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the DT!! The new stamps look so awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the New Team! I am so excited to see what new ideas they bring to the table. AND the new stampes are AWESOME! My favorite Flowers, especially wildflowers! And the sayings are so special. Can't wait to start shopping, Carrie. Am off to check out the NEW website!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fabulous new sets and congrats to the new team!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...