Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flight Plan: Mission 003


Hello peeps!

It's Julie here with a new Flight Plan!  Are you ready for Mission 003?   It's June and I don't know about you, but things always seem to get busy in June - weddings, showers, Father's day, family summer gatherings - and I usually make more cards and projects this time of year than any other.  I can't wait to see your projects, and I am especially excited about the samples you will make when the new stamps are released!!!  The Paper Wings gals really love looking at your projects, but we want to see more.  How about inviting a friend to join you in this challenge?  That would be a fun weekend project!   Here is our sample for Mission 003.





What is a Flight Plan?


It is a guide of sorts to get your project started by giving you some guidelines to follow, but in our case, we hope your creativity will interpret these plans into amazing and clever new creations. We’d love to see your finished pieces, so we have set up a Flickr gallery where you can share your submissions with us. So, put on those paper wings and get ready to take flight!


Your Mission:
Create a project (card, ATC, tag, scrapbook layout, multi-media piece, etc.) using paper wings productions stamps with the Flight Plan as your guide.

  • Share a picture of your project on our Flickr group. Make sure to tag it using this code: FP003. If your picture is not tagged we will not know it has been entered into the challenge.
  • You have until  Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. central time to post your entries.
  • Enter as many times as you wish before the deadline.
  • We will choose a winner to receive their wings and a stamp set of their choice.
Shay's card


To begin with I wanted to try a card using the Flight Plan.  I decided to go with a love theme using the love birds from Home Tweet Home framed by the frame image from the Life Framer set.  The line of hearts was created using the heart from Frothy Concoctions (I so wanted to use that heart that I based the whole card around it).  Lastly I embossed the word love from Banner in gold using Tsukineko's Versamark ink.


Julie's Card



 
I chose to be very literal with the Flight Plan this time (but as you know from our other samples, you certainly don't have to). The coffee border stamp from Play With Your Coffee works nicely for the rectangle portion of the FP, and I grabbed the Happy Birthday sentiment from Let's Eat Cake.  I wanted to use my new Aquamarkers on this card, so I stamped it on watercolor paper with Memento ink from Tsukineko because once it is dry, it is waterproof - perfect for watercoloring.  I love this polka dot and found all of these pattern papers in my scrap pile.  This card came together in a flash!



We hope you like the new Flight Plan and we look forward to seeing your creations!

Paper Wings Gals

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...